PHONE: 800-882-1415 HOURS: 8am - 5pm

Auto & Home Insurance

Auto & recreational vehicle insurance

If you travel by car, truck, boat, RV, snowmobile, motorcycle, antique/ classic car or moped we have several companies that offer special coverage for your means of transportation. Some additional coverages you can purchase are rental reimbursement, roadside assistance, glass breakage, and customized equipment coverage.

Homeowners insurance

One of your most valuable assets is your home and the items in it. Let us find a company that has the best price for your dwelling, personal belongings, other structures on your property and your liability. We help you estimate the cost to rebuild your home at today’s building prices. Our goal is to insure your house so that you can replace it in the event of a claim.

Many additional coverages are available for your individual needs. Some examples are: guaranteed replacement cost on your home, credit card theft, computer coverage, jewelry, antiques, back-up of sewers and drains, earth quake and tree debris removal.

Flood coverage can be purchased as a separate policy as it is not covered by a standard homeowner policy.

Renters insurance

Whether it is an apartment or a home that you rent, a renter's policy will protect both your personal belongings and your personal liability. It can be costly to replace your personal items after they have been damaged or stolen. A renter's policy can return your apartment to how it was before a covered claim. This policy includes personal liability, which protects you from lawsuits if you are blamed for injury or property damage.

Personal umbrella

Personal umbrella policies are for anyone today who has assets that might be at risk if they are sued for a serious accident. A personal umbrella policy is additional liability coverage over your auto, home, boat, motorcycle, or recreational vehicle policies. If the liability limits on your primary policies are exhausted in a court case, the umbrella policy can give you the additional coverage to avoid out of pocket expenses. This coverage can be purchased in $1,000,000 increments.

Dwelling fire/ Investment property

This policy covers the property that you own and rent to others. The policy provides coverage on the dwelling, loss of rents due to a covered claim, and your liability related to the property.


» Farm & crop

» Commercial

» Auto & home

Home & Auto

  • Auto & recreational vehicle insurance
  • Homeowners insurance
  • Renters insurance
  • Personal Umbrella
  • Dwelling fire/ Investment property